SHIP NOW! - I am ready.
CHOOSE THIS OPTION IF YOU ARE READY FOR YOUR PLANTS NOW.
This is a good option if you are making a pre-season purchase and you can take your plants before spring because you have a greenhouse or other arrangements that will protect your plants from frost.
↑ Click on the [ADD TO CART] button above. ↑
• This happens automatically for orders placed April - October, unless you select a specific ship date.
• Our seasonal shipping starts late March and runs though October, however we do ship during winter upon request.
• Some plants have specific ship dates. This info will be indicated at the bottom of the plant description page. These plants will postpone the shipping of your order until the date listed.
• Many of our plants can be shipped at anytime of the year. Kindly note that plants requested to be shipped in winter will be dormant.
• You only have to select your shipping date once per order, regardless of how many items you are purchasing.
• We offer both USPS Priority Service with the Postal Service as well as UPS Ground. We will pick the best method for shipping your order based upon what is in your order, where you are located, and when your order is placed. THE SAFE ARRIVAL OF YOUR PLANTS IS OUR #1 GOAL!
This time of the year these plants are shipped dormant and fully trimmed:
Astilbe, Hibiscus, Phlox, Sedum.
(others are going dormant and may be shipped trimmed)
*Orders ship free but do incur a $4.99 handling fee.
Orders to the west coast incur added fees.