Orders shipped with cold packs during the heat.
SHIP IN SPRING - at an appropriate time for my area.
CHOOSE THIS OPTION IF YOU ARE MAKING A PRE-SEASON PURCHASE AND YOU WANT YOUR PLANTS SHIPPED IN SPRING, AFTER THE THREAT OF FROST HAS PASSED.
↑ Click the [ADD TO CART] button above. ↑
• This happens automatically for orders placed in winter, unless you select a specific ship date. Adding this to your order helps clarify to us that you understand that your order is shipping after the threat of frost has passed.
• Our seasonal shipping starts late March and runs though October, however we do ship during winter upon request.
• Some plants have specific ship dates. This info will be indicated at the bottom of the plant description page. These plants will postpone the shipping of your order until the date listed.
• Many of our plants can be shipped at anytime of the year. Kindly note that plants requested to be shipped in winter will be dormant.
• You only have to select your shipping date once per order, regardless of how many items you are purchasing.
• We offer both USPS Priority Service with the Postal Service as well as UPS Ground. We will pick the best method for shipping your order based upon what is in your order, where you are located, and when your order is placed. THE SAFE ARRIVAL OF YOUR PLANTS IS OUR #1 GOAL!
Lots of fresh plants still available!
*Orders ship free but do incur a $3.99 handling fee.
Orders to the following states incur an added $2.00 fee: CA, WA, OR, HI, AK.